A community blog celebrating the Cowichan Valley’s beauty & bounty
Welcome and thanks for visiting the I Love Cowichan blog! Mighty neighbourly of you 😊 Come right in. I hope you’ll stay awhile and have some fun poking around.
So, what’s this blog about? Mostly it’s about sharing the joy of living in our little slice of paradise on Vancouver Island 🌴 A virtual Van Isle destination if you will. This showcases the Cowichan Valley’s scenic beauty and agricultural bounty in pictures, videos, and stories.
The I Love Cowichan blog team is all about shopping locally. We believe it’s important to do our part by supporting local businesses; our neighbours, our friends, and our community. By shopping, hiring and dining where we live we help keep the Cowichan Valley’s economy strong.
Join us on the I Love Cowichan blog as we share our local shopping stories and take you along to some of our other favourite Vancouver Island destinations like Nanaimo & Victoria.
Latest I Love Cowichan Blog Posts
- Vancouver Island September 2021
- Trending Searches on Etsy Today
- Green Beans Tis the Season Yum!
- Vancouver Island Etsy Shops & Local Makers’ Websites
- Support Local Support a Dream and Your Community
- People want to support your local business
- Refrigerator Pickles; the adventures begin
- Small Business Protecting Customers & Staff Alike
- Social Media News, Trends and Tips
- From Blah to Glitz in Minutes with 2 Easy Vegetable Side Dish Recipes
Social Media Articles
We have a lot of fun with social media, especially Instagram. I’m constantly learning about the latest ways to promote small businesses on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and WordPress blogs. There’s so much info out there it’s hard not to suffer from information overload. So I try to post about useful social media articles and tips that I’ve personally found to be useful.
I Love Cowichan Blog Instagram Feed
Shop Local! Support your neighbours friends & community. Local? Tag us we’ll shout you out @ilovecowichandotca Please check out our community blog✌️