Vancouver Island September Instagram Posts
As the month draws to a close, I thought it’d be fun to take a look back at some of my favourite Vancouver Island posts from September 2021.
If ever there was any doubt about how welcoming we are on Vancouver Island, this first collection of Instagram posts sure gets the point across.
Get comfy and stay awhile…
Speaking of staying awhile, please pull up a chair, and let’s enjoy our virtual Vancouver Island scroll. It’s pretty rainy out there today, which means it’s the perfect day for a cup of tea and some virtual Van Isle exploring.
Click on the arrow in the middle right of the photo to move forward through these beautiful photos by Vancouver Island Instagrammers.
If you’re on Instagram, you really should check out and follow these photographically talented Vancouver Island Explorers 😉
Shop where you live
Just in case you haven’t heard me say this before, I’ll say it again, please, pretty please shop where you live. Support your neighbours, your friends, your community by shopping, dining, and hiring locally. Oh, and by the way, I promise to say it again and again and again; it’s just my thing 😉 Please be a good neighbour by supporting small businesses in your neighbourhood.
9 Vancouver Island businesses located in Duncan BC
Speaking of businesses in my neighbourhood, here are 9 small businesses located in Duncan BC that I highly recommend…
- Coffee on the Moon known as the community gathering place, experience an inviting atmosphere, genuine service and a superb cup of coffee. 501 Canada Avenue Duncan, BC
- SWAY Designs(SW&Y) features re-loved antique, vintage and collectible items for your home. Inside Belongings at 55 Lois Lane Duncan, BC
- Wishes inspirational, metaphysical and spiritual books, tarot, oracle, jewellery, gemstones, crystals, gifts and Music CDs 125 Station Street Duncan, BC
- The Old Firehouse Wine & Cocktail Bar offers artisanal bar culture and great food in a comfortable, welcoming and eclectic atmosphere. 40 Ingram Street Duncan, BC
- Tin Cup Espresso Bar the perfect place to sit down, relax, have a chat, enjoy free WiFi and visit for some amazing coffee and food. 277 Canada Avenue Duncan, BC
- Chocolate Pearl small batch handcrafted artisanal chocolates. Each piece is a unique work of art. 133 Craig St, Duncan, BC
- Station Street Cafe customer review “The sandwiches are stacked, and the soups are great. All made in house. Their bread is so soft and fluffy…” 127 Station Street Duncan, BC
- West Coast Tees West Coast themed graphic tees, hoodies, sweaters, and tank tops for West Coast families and friends. Cool art and cool designs 277 Government St, Duncan, BC
- Volume One Bookstore is an independent bookstore, which serves the Cowichan Valley, offering an extensive collection of books that are curated especially for local readers. 149 Kenneth Street Duncan, BC
Thank you for making me smile
To every single one of you who takes the time to share your encouraging words, double-tapping love, and wonderful smiles with me on Instagram, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Here are 9 reposts of people (and a donkey) who are most certainly in their happy places. Which, I’m hoping will bring a smile to your face just like they did for me 😉
Thanks for stopping by the I Love Cowichan blog. I sure hope that you enjoyed your visit and that you’ll be back again soon. If you haven’t already, please follow me on Instagram Pinterest & Facebook .