Quick recap of July News
We supported Cowichan & Vancouver Island with our first StayCay. It was a ton of fun…lots of pictures and info coming soon! I’m not kidding when I say we took hundreds of pictures. Our Island is incredible, stunning and there is always something going on somewhere.
New page added Cowichan Web
Our mission is to support Cowichan Valley business growth. We do that by buying as much as we can from locally owned independent stores, farms, markets and restaurants.
Also by encouraging the next generation and everyone else to…read more
We’ve been enjoying the 39 Days of July. Have you?
Upcoming themed Sundays will make for some fantastic family time.
July 12th – Inter-Cultural Day –Cowichan Intercultural Society have put together a diverse schedule of events to showcase our valley’s diversity
July 19th – Children’s Day- designed for the under 8 crowd, we have entertainment / activities / horse rides / mini-train ride / bouncy castle / swing ride / balloon bending and more
July 26th – Gospel Music Day –starting with a full musical church service and showcasing the history of gospel music by various artists
August 2nd – Country Music Appreciation Day- a full day doing just that…appreciating the many aspects of country music from bluegrass to west coast country rock
Links to Cowichan Festival website schedule of events
- July 8th http://cowichanfestival.com/event/city-square-stage-wednesday-july-8-2015/
- July 8th http://cowichanfestival.com/event/city-square-stage-wednesday-july-8-201uly 11th5/
- July 9th http://cowichanfestival.com/event/cupe-stage-thursday-july-9-2015/
- July 9th http://cowichanfestival.com/event/supersoul-thursdays-city-square-july-9th-7pm/
- July 10th http://cowichanfestival.com/event/cupe-stage-friday-july-10-2015/