A Community blog celebrating the Cowichan Valley’s beauty & bounty
Welcome and thanks for visiting the I Love Cowichan blog! Mighty neighbourly of you 😊 Come right in. I hope you’ll stay awhile and have some fun poking around.
So, what’s this blog about? Mostly it’s about sharing the joy of living in our little slice of paradise on Vancouver Island 🌴 A virtual Van Isle destination if you will. Which showcases the Cowichan Valley’s scenic beauty and agricultural bounty in pictures, videos and stories.
The I Love Cowichan blog team is all about shopping locally. We believe it’s important to do our part by supporting local businesses; our neighbours, our friends and our community. By shopping, hiring and dining where we live we help keep the Cowichan Valley’s economy strong.
Join us on the I Love Cowichan blog as we share our local shopping stories and take you along to some of our other favourite Vancouver Island destinations like Nanaimo & Victoria.
Latest I Love Cowichan Blog Posts
- I Enjoy Supporting Cowichan Owned Businesses Who Support Local Causes
- Cowichan Valley Fresh Veggie Soup Recipe
- A September Road Trip to the VIU Nanaimo BC Campus
- An Okra & Tomato Recipe That I’m Looking Forward to Trying
- September has arrived in Cowichan BC
- Beach side on Cowichan Lake then lunch in Lake Cowichan
- Celery or Cilantro Recipe? That is the question…
- The One About The Orange; Another Reason to Shop Locally Owned
- Dear entrepreneur thank you for everything that you do for your community
- Container Garden
Social Media Articles
We have a lot of fun with social media, especially Instagram. I’m constantly learning about the latest ways to promote small businesses on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and WordPress blogs. There’s so much info out there it’s hard not to suffer from information overload. So I try to post about useful social media articles and tips that I’ve personally found to be useful.
I Love Cowichan Blog Instagram Feed
I Love Cowichan Blog Facebook Page